Tuesday, April 11, 2006

When will it ever end?

Sunday 9th April
10.14pm
The moon shines particularly bright tonight. Oh heck, it was so bright that it shone through my puny window and into my eyes. To make matters worse, the idiot(s) living right above me were making a hell lot of noise, including senseless gossips, and bursts of (unconsiderate) laughter which filled the whole 'one-sided' block.
For a change, I was thinking of sleeping earlier (so as to change my previous bad sleeping habits), and due to the previous night of only 6-hours sleep (not to forget it wasn't a bloody hell of a good night's sleep either), I was pretty tired after getting back from a pleasant (not really nice, not really bad, but just OK) trip from Birmingham and missing our stop to go back to our rooms but to stop at the Arts Centre to watch the ManU-Arsenal football match in the Rootes Bar. Wasn't that sweet? [Note to self: The buffet was fantastic! Should go there again sometime soon!]

10.55pm
Couldn't stand it. I had to wake up from the noises, this time, including my flatmate who came in and out of the kitchen (I suppose) creating a stupendous creaking sound from the door, which is making me nuts the whole time, AND my full (well, it felt full) bladder and an almost-empty stomach.
I made baby mushrooms and tomato with eggs on my new non-stick pot (yippee!) before settling down in front of my all-so-reliable laptop (which helps so much with my boredom) and watching The Iron Giant. Cool huh?

Monday 10th April
1.33am
Finally ready to sleep. After some tosses and turning, I managed to sleep peacefully (or so it seems).

12.14pm
Woke up after some 'dilly-dallying' on my bed. Received a call straightaway from a friend to rush me for a basketball-cum-badminton session. Hurried on down in about 20 minutes, and continued on with my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment