Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chicago, Chicago!


"Oh, you're gonna see your sheba do the shimmy-shake... And all that jazz. Oh, she's gonna shimmy till her garters break... And all that jazz. Show her where to park her girdle. Oh, her mother's blood'll curdle if she'd hear her baby's queer for All that jazz... " - Velma Kelly

"Ask any of the chickies in my pen - / They'll tell you I'm the biggest mother hen. / I love them all and all of them love me / Because the system works, / The system called "reciprocity"! " - Matron Mama Morton

"I don't care about expensive things / Cashmere coats, Diamond rings / Don't mean a thing / All I care about is love / That's what I'm here for." - Billy Flynn

"And who incase she doesn't hang, can say she started with a bang ... Roxie Hart" - Roxie Hart

So there you go. Damn, Chicago was a blast. It blew my night away...

No comments:

Post a Comment