Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Got wasted

I sat, wiping my sweat off my forehead, restless and panicked. My pen was on the verge of breaking due to the force applied on it, which in turn was due to my deranged mind on the test.

Time was approaching to zero, and I still haven't got my eigenvectors figured out. Thank god my friend, who was sitting next to me just in case she needed to check some of her answers with mine, was on that particular page of her answers when I moved my eyeballs towards her answer sheet. I rushed over the answers, and at the moment the lecturer voiced out those most irritable words with her pleasant voice, I was about 20 numbers away before I could finish off my answers.

Nevertheless, I handed up the paper about 20 seconds before the lecturer was around us to collect out papers. I was quite sure she never suspected me of any fraud.

ANYWAY, let's just keep this as our secret *wink*.

The minute I got back, I took out the pizza I had for a week (it's frozen pizza) and placed it in the oven as soon as I got settled down. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse. That's why I ate an apple before waiting for the pizza to cook. While waiting, 2 guys (who both coincidentally were my good friends) threw a football at my window just to ask me to play soccer as the weather was wonderful and perfect. I was forced to reject their proposal. So I carried on watching my recent obsession: Futurama. As a matter of fact, I'm already on the 5th season (started on the 2nd season this beginning of the month, watched 1st long time ago, also during the beginning of 2nd term). Then, I had the temptation to play games which I just finished installing, which are "Heroes of Might and Magic IV" and "Civilization IV" (oh my, I didn't even know both are the 4th installments!), with my eyes trying so hard to close almost every half an hour. This lasted till 9pm.

So what if I didn't study today? I had my share of studying this morning, and I'm dead tired from the 3-hour-straight lectures and tutorials, not to forget that stupid test. I deserve to have sometime to relax. Speaking of which, I'm going to Tesco to release my stress... of playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment