Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Going nuts

My fastest growing blog is slowing down it's pace. Stupid intranet isn't working yesterday. My revision is going on full speed. Well, not really, but still going great.

I'm doing Analysis now. It's not as bad as I thought (of course, I've used almost one week to study it, including 1st term's work, how can I not understand my stuff?). But I can't judge too soon. I haven't done any written revision yet, so it's hard to say whether I really understand my stuff, or i don't.

Been really bored of studying and staying in my room. Considering the current situation of the intranet, it's useless to download stuff to watch these few days. I haven't got anything to watch! The only thing I could do is to listen to my music over and over again. That's the ONLY form of entertainment that is available in my room! Unless there's some social meet-ups with my close friends here. That'll be the next thing I could do.

Today's my god-sis' birthday. I wished her last night by sending her a text from my Malaysian number. I bet she'd be happy with my birthday wish.

One of my music centre's teachers came over to England since a few days ago, and I'm very sure now that I'm able to meet up with her this coming Tuesday. I'm so desperate to see someone from Malaysia, since homesickness (a disease that comes on and off, now and then, but something that haven't been bothering me since the beginning of term till now) has overwhelmed me after a period of time thinking about when I should go back, and that made me start imagining how it would be to fly back to KL (one instance is that I dreamt how I would be placing my passport in the censor thingy in the airport back in KLIA).

To get rid of that thought, I have to follow a few steps:
1. Think about exams.
2. Think about exams.
3. After exams, then only can you go back. So think about exams.

1 comment:

  1. wow... seems like you're having a really tough time... suddenly, i think my life is better here, i guess... well, dont give urself too much pressure... wish you good luck and all the best in ur exams... ciaozzz...

    ReplyDelete