Sunday, April 09, 2006

Let us dance! Unleash our spirits, and let your feet lead the way!

Another night when I have to fight to sleep. Tires me a lot these days.

I remember times when I hear my friends telling me their usual sleeping times, then I would react horrified at their answers. Now it's my turn to become one of them. No wonder I see that I'm not that healthy now. I even think I'm developing insomnia.

I'm mentally tired, but not physically tired. For some reason, while lying on my bed, I had a song which kept playing over and over again (to make matters worse, it was stuck at the same phrase). My mind was telling me the fact that there are about 1 of 3 people suffering from sleeping disorders. Haha. Funny. I don't even know whether I should take the fact that I'm that ONE out of the 3. I didn't have any problems when I was younger. It only happened to me just a few weeks ago! I seriously need to re-adjust my sleeping times.

Let's not talk about this crap. Hmm.. Right. I got it. 2 days ago, one of my friends fell down from a truck while moving heavy boxes during his working hours. Well, I am quite sure I wasn't one of his favourites to ask for help, so it was merely coincidence that I found out that he needed help. It goes like this: There was supposed to be potluck that night, when I only was told a few hours before it should start. I didn't have much time to think of what I should cook (anyway, i hadn't had the kitchen utensils to make that possible -- yes, most of them that i OWNED were gone). Thirty minutes before potluck, I called one of my friends whether I could help her out in her cooking instead of wasting my time in my room doing nothing. She told me she wasn't in her room, but was looking for the 'injured' because he asked her to help him bring him to the hospital. Since I thought it was an emergency, and since I thought she would need help, I offered to follow them. Only then I found out that he called his current room-mate, another guy-friend of mine (who currently seems to be his personal favourite "shoe-shiner") (but both didn't answer his phone calls), and then her. It was quite disappointing to find out that I'm not as reliable as others, but who the hell cares anyway.

Yesterday, we had a basketball session, and I had QUITE some fun (I could tell by not feeling that good after playing). That was followed by a dinner together with friends, mainly because one of my friends who just came back from Paris brought back some cakes to share with us. The cakes were really nice (though not many of them liked it), but I didn't have much fun chatting with them. So to say, I wasn't really interested in whatever they were talking about: either they were talking about things that I didn't know anything about, or things that I have no interest at all. While listening to them blab, my mind was either telling me to go back and read the Tchaikovsky's 1st Piano Concerto in B-flat minor score with the music I had on my computer, or just simply lost in my own world.

Yet another boring post, even though I promised you people out there with some interesting, thought-provoking ideas and fragments of my mind. Can't help it. I'm not sleeping well! But anyway, wonder why I used this title? It appeared on my MSN Messenger Personal Message, and really liked it, so I decided that one day, I should use it as a title. Haha. Obviously that's not the main reason. I'm quite hyper, thus the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment