Friday, April 14, 2006

Good (good) Friday

When it's finally time that I should carry on with Analysis II, Friday's here. (Talk about TGI Friday's!)

When I finally sat down at my table, I held my hand-written notes up high and started reading them. Just because my computer was playing my favourite songs, I got kind of distracted, and decided I should leave my room and study elsewhere. Thinking about the venue, the thought struck me that today is a Friday. Not just an ordinary Friday, it's Good Friday. Every place in the campus is closed just because of this religious holiday, and here I am, stranded in my room, still listening to my favourite songs, and passing glances over to my notes right next to me while writing this useless crap.

My friend told me it's her off day today. I guess I have nothing else to do about my studies now. So it's reasonable to tell myself it's my off day too. Unless I motivate myself later on to carry on studying (at least half of my study load for today).

Not until I finish singing 心愿.

No comments:

Post a Comment