Wednesday, April 05, 2006

There exists a God...

My phone lives again! After a few days of constant recovery in good hands, and frequent visits of a doctor, my phone lives again!

(Theorem 1.1) Well, it proves one thing: No matter how the manual says that your phone should not touch a single drop of liquid, your phone is bound to be fine. What the heck, it could even be said to be waterproof!

(Proof 1.1) So like I said, I left it to dry on my table to dry, with the battery out to dry together with the battery cover, so that the internal parts get to be 'dried' too. I tried to switch it on once on last Sunday. It turned on, but it stopped with the Sony Ericsson logo, and got stuck there. The next time I tried was today. So there exists some day which the phone parts are finally dried, so since it is dried, the phone would return to normal. Since the parts have 'touched' any form of liquid, the parts would learn to be immune to liquids, thus saying that it would become waterproof.

You dig?

1 comment:

  1. wow... great theory... i m impressed... but i dunno if the phone will be immune to liquid or not... well,congratulations for ur phone is alive again... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete