Friday, April 14, 2006

Friends are a lifetime, but family is forever

Just finished watching Life made Simple (aka 阿旺新传). It gave me such a great aspiration, so i am inspired to write something at 1.44am in the morning.

Stupid files. One of them were faulty, and that made me miss 2 episodes, which is a lot to miss. (Note to self: Episodes 25/26).

Nearing the end, I could see how important family is. When I saw brotherly love, I could feel brotherly love. When I saw forgiveness, anxiety and joy, I felt it too. If only...

Now, I'm kind of tired after watching so many episodes in a row, but I'm quite confused with a few 'certain' feelings. I guess, after a good night's sleep, it won't be that bad. All I can say is, I miss my family a lot now. Sighs... Well, it's already Friday 14th, aka Good Friday. The (so-called) religious ceremony of the Last Supper has just passed. Haha, why am I talking about these festivals when I'm supposed to be saying I have a few more weeks to go till I get to go back home? Oh dear me... So I count. 8 more weeks to go (and a few more days). That makes, hmm, 2 months? Well, that is a way of looking at it optimistically. What about days? That'll make 56 days (not to scale). Hey! Somehow that's much better. 56 days = less than 2 months = 1 month + 26 days (assuming 1 month = 30 days). Not bad for someone who's having quite some trouble in Maths. Whoop-dee-doo!

That made me better. Thanks to myself. (That's self-'praise', with a bit of making myself feel better -- poor me).

But anyway, I've better get to bed. I've got a long day ahead of me. More studying! Good luck (to myself)!

No comments:

Post a Comment