Sunday, January 01, 2006

The last few days in Malaysia

So everything was a misunderstanding. I didn't expect the whole problem to end this way, although this is a happier ending. So guys, don't worry. I'm fine now. We've cleared up all our misunderstandings, and now still best of friends.

That happened on the 29th.

On the 30th, I was 'invited' to a birthday party. Sort of like a hang out. I attended it. I got there at about 5.10pm, and since it was still quite early, I walked around a bit. At 5.30pm, I called my friend, asking him where he was. Only then I met up with them. They were playing snooker, and I was there to chat with my friends, who I've never seen for such a long time. It felt.. nice. I mean, sometimes, it was quite difficult to talk to them, but then, I felt so much more relaxed when I was with them. We had dinner at Chili's. Damn, it was like a photo-taking session. 2 of my friends brought cameras, and some of us had a camera on our phone.

My best friend and I had a 'date' on that day again, so I rushed back by train so that I could make it on time. We went to have some desserts, which are impossible to find in UK. She had to leave at 10pm, but while she was sending me back home, she said she actually wanted me to follow her to a meet up later. Since I had not anything to do even if I went back, I agreed to follow her. It was a rendesvous at the 'mamak' with her high school friends. Well, since I knew all of her friends previously, I wasn't really left out, although I thought I would be. The events on the day, overall, were fun.

Then comes 31st. New Year's Eve. Due to somethings, I went out with my best friend for the whole day since 11am. We were out in BB: to the karaoke, to get my webcams (yes, now you can see me while I'm in UK =P), to countdown. At night, it was really crowded. We were trying to get out of Sungai Wang to Maybank which is nearby. It was horrible. People shoving and pushing. To make things worse, they were spraying party sprays and, worse, 'snow' sprays. We had to stick together. She told me that this happened on Christmas eve too, and if they see a couple, they wouldn't dare to spray on them. So we did the same. We had to hold hands 'visibly' so that they could leave us alone. Funny huh?

We couldn't stand the environment, so we decided to go to a cafe cum bar place in Starhill. The place was lovely. We had chats the whole night. I was being adventurous, so I wanted to try drinking tequila. Luckily, I didn't get drunk. Well, something happened at 12am, so I was left alone at my table to countdown by myself. It was depressing, but considering the atmosphere and the place, it wasn't that bad afterall. Well, it's ok.

Sorry if this post isn't at all that interesting. I just wanted to write down all these things so that I won't forget anything that happened these days. Sorry if my english isn't that good today, because I'm not really in a good mood (which was created by my mom). But, please to do leave comments! =)

2 comments:

  1. wow... seems like u had a great time... poor me, was left alone doing ntg at home while ppl going 4 countdown... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets all look at things positively from now on. a new year a new start. happy new year ya all and good luck in all your future undertakings..

    ReplyDelete