Monday, January 09, 2006

Soundtrack of the month

(Taken from the movie Perhaps Love)

Everybody's life is just like a movie. There are the main actors and actresses, and those who support them. Then there are some who just comes in unexpectedly for a while, and leaves the scene (better known as extras). Not to forget the director, the producer, etc. Without music and sound effects, they are nothing but plain works of art. Most importantly, it needs a title soundtrack.

Well, now, I see myself in a movie. I've already decided which is the best song that fits my movie perfectly. It's Stephanie Sun's "Tian Hei Hei". I was listening to it yesterday 'accidentally', and was humming to myself the lyrics in the bathroom. Suddenly, it struck me. It felt so much like my present self. The exact lyrics. I've never had such an experience like this, that a song could fit my feelings so much.

3 comments:

  1. try download songs frm memoirs of a geisha..damn nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, the philosopher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what else do u want me to say? u got me...

    ReplyDelete