Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A whole new world

So I was really upset those 2 days. What a waste of my precious time.

Think about it. A friend, who remained to be your true friend for 2 years, leaves you aside for her newly-found boyfriend, who she is in love truly, madly, deeply. It's absurd. Who would fall for that? I know I did. And you guessed it: it sucked.

It's the end of it finally. I don't know what she wants to do. Neither do I know whether I can forgive her for all the lies she's told me, all the promises she's broken, not being true at all. Look at it this way: Previously, she treated friends equally, but with different levels of sincerity, with respect to the friendship factor (as in who is more important in one's life than the other). I am one of her best friends. She admitted it herself too. Now, it's totally different. Her boyfriend on the highest level, and all her other friends, regardless of levelling, on the bottom. I can't accept that. I try to, but I can't. It's ridiculous. She mentioned that she wouldn't be a 100% lover, and it isn't what it seems now. She's having a lot of problems too, but now, none of them matter to me anymore.

While I was showering this morning (I was out straight after I woke up for breakfast, and talked to her, which made me upset again), I knew I had to change. I can't dwell on this problem any longer. I've got other important things to do, not to forget an exam that I have to sit for on the first day of 2nd term. If I want to change, I would need to change drastically. I want a new life. I want to change my way of looking at things. I can't live a life which makes me feel so useless everytime. I looked myself in the mirror. I looked refreshed. I feel brand new.

It's time for me to change. Everybody around me is changing, why can't I? Somebody will change. Change is necessary. I treated this fact like dump. I never took it seriously. But I still need to change. I'm waking up to a brand new world...

No comments:

Post a Comment