Friday, January 20, 2006

....eating his christmas pie, He put in his thumb, and pulled out a plum, and said "What a good boy am I!"

Haha... Nice title huh?

Just got back from my dikir practice. So proud of myself. Got to learn ONE WEEK'S worth of practice in just ONE DAY. Imagine: One song that I learnt was changed slightly. Instead of the 'egyptian' stance, it was the 'superman' stance. Then the new song, I had to learn the whole song anew; meaning I have to learn the lyrics, and the movements RIGHT ON THE SPOT! Luckily I had a friend to help me (thank you Brendon!).

It was so much fun. But just not that happy after they had to place us according to height, I mean, rearrange us. I was, obviously, quite tall, but not as tall as Sky (yes, that's a person's name) and Liang. In the end, I was placed as one of the shortest guys... How insulted I was! But, who cares anyway. I ain't that important. Just as long as we have fun right? But I did have fun. So much fun that I almost forgot what I am supposed to do after the practice.......

AND my 'friend' Fazura (haha... just kidding lar...) had to remind me that we are supposed to stay up the WHOLE night to try to finish off our final assignment for the week. This isn't at all a simple assignment! It is worth 80% of the whole module (SHIT!). Oh well, I think I have to burn the midnight oil soon... So worried that I might not be able to sleep after we finish our assignment. Haha!

"OI! Teraju tigo... Ala ewaa... Ewa buleh, Ewa buleh, Teraju tigo,Ala ewaa... Ewa buleh,Ewa buleh, Teraju tigo!....."

"Sende dua ende, Patendu patende, Dengar molek-molek, Kami berdikir.... OI!"

Isn't that fun! If only I could attach a voice file here... Haha!

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. I woke up quite late today for my first class (at 8am, and my class starts at 9am). So I rushed over to class, without having my breakfast, and had to stay in the building till I finished rushing through all the assignments that were due today noon, were finished before the dateline. Damn. But it was a relief after passing up our answers, and came out of the maths building with a "phew".... Crazy huh? Anyway, gotta get back to my work soon... Now, it's a "SIGHS...."

Had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment