Saturday, January 14, 2006

In a nutshell

Friday the 13th. Interesting. And it falls on the 1st month of 2006. How interesting. It reminds me of my father's birthday. Well, it isn't appropriate to talk about his birthday, since he's not here anymore. But I used to relate Friday the 13th with my father. That too reminds me of my friend. Her birthday is also on the 13th, but in May, sometime near my birthday too.

Today is my best friend's housemate's birthday. I came over to their house again, and they had steamboat (no, not a boat which runs on steam, but a way of eating food, ie, putting raw food in a soup, and waiting for it to be cooked. I'm sure my fellow Malaysians know what I mean.) for dinner. Well, I had dinner before I left, so I wasn't that hungry when I arrived.

Back to my main point of writing this. You have to remember. My Fridays are the worst this term. FOUR hours of lectures STRAIGHT. Goodness! And guess what? 2 really boring and uninteresting lectures in between. Hahaha...

But this time, Linear Algebra (the 3rd lecture of the day) was by far the most interesting one since the start of term. My fellow classmates would know what I mean. Hahaha... Seriously. But my readers have to thank me for this. I took a picture of what I, no, not only me, WE all thought was REALLY REALLY funny! Have a look at this:





























See what's funny?? Remember my last post which I wrote about this lecturer? (Sorry, I editted the post again today, and now it does say more about other things. Pls do read it again!) HE'S WEARING SHORTS TODAY! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

When he started talking, someone whistled at him, and we all laughed.... Seriously... Hahaha! I really can't get over it, man! It's a classic!

2 comments:

  1. Alex!!!! wow!!!! YOOOOHOOOOO!!!! can i borrow ur pictures for my blog as well? will quote ur name in bibliography lol lol....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walauehhh, geng!!!! i like tat lecturer...haha...interesting , man!!!

    ReplyDelete