Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Analyse this...

This week is the last week of term 2 (woo hoo!), but I don't get to go back to KL (boo hoo...). Too bad, the weeks I'll have to stay here will be used for full-time, intensive, damn boring and tiring studyin'. Oh my...

Went to Leamington Spa to look for a part-time job on Saturday. I woke up from a long night of pot-luck. You know, it's a Saturday morning for crying out loud! I wanna go back to sleep! But I had to wake up at about 9am just to write myself a CV. Too bad stationery shops were closed on that day. I only had ONE CV to work with! God damn. In the end, I only could apply for one place, chosen from all the places James picked and left his CV. Luckily, one more shop gave us application forms instead of asking for our CV.

Today was the last day for Analysis 2 lectures. He was really relaxed and confident that he was gonna finish off the syllabus by today. And guess what. He really did. I was so surprised when all of the students clapped to his ending. I was overwhelmed. I mean, it's the first lecture I've been that is the last lecture. And the moment I heard claps, I had to urge to give him a clap too. He was a great lecturer through this past term. He taught us well, and he really did his job.

Back to the claps. It felt funny too. I mean, you have been to some kind of talk, or maybe a seminar, right? You clap at the speaker for his/her efforts for presentation. Think about it. We're clapping at him because of his great presentation. But it was a (about) 20-hour 'presentation', and we had to go through this 'presentation' for 10 weeks. It's like going for talks every week. You get what I'm trying to say here?

Been really tired from thinking about whether or not I should move to some other hall just for the holidays or for the time till the end of the 1st year. I have to make the decision by this week anyway. Oh well... Big decision's coming!

1 comment:

  1. I started to miss Jon Warren already sigh :(

    ReplyDelete