Monday, February 20, 2006

Another "one-of-those-days"

Did anyone miss me? I just realised I haven't been blogging for a week, oh, exactly one week. Not bad. And all the while, I thought I've not been blogging for, I don't know, a few weeks? Time really flies by, yet, I feel as though time passes by really slowly. That's how I feel today. Maybe that's because I was in my room watching a whole lot of television dramas. Dear me.

It's really true how you stay in your room the whole day, and start thinking about other things. For me, it's always bad things. I mean, things that are depressing, so to say. Today, I think it's the after-effect of watching a chinese series. Damn. The ending was so sad, I started thinking of the things that would have happened AFTER the ending. Yes, the ending was a sudden one. It didn't end properly. And I started thinking about the things that should have happened instead. I started complaining why the creators just couldn't make anymore happy endings. See how much I can think about when I have nothing to do, and stuck with someone in my room who doesn't talk to me, cares only about himself (applicable only to me), and sticks to his computer all the time.

I had fun yesterday. At least I had something to do, instead of staying in my room for the whole day doing nothing. I had nothing to do. Well, I should say I was reluctant to do any work today. You know, I wanted to do something productive, though my intuition just told me to relax and do nothing. What kind of intuition is that?? Damn. It wouldn't have been called intuition if it's that bad. It should have been called the 'devil'.

How I wish to be at home, where I really felt like home. Hey, I had a grip of myself when I came back to the university. I no longer felt that homesick, compared to the 1st term. Haha, maybe it's just for today. I guess if I go to bed, I'll forget about it tomorrow. Everything will return to normal.

Nothing new, huh? Yeah. Here I go again. My evil twin is unleashed. I believe that I have a twin inside me. One good, one bad. At times, if I'm really happy, it's the good one. Otherwise, it'll be the bad one. It's hard to control myself sometimes. My best friend had seen the horrible side of me. And it's not something worth seeing. I guarantee it not a pleasant sight. Trust me.

I'm kidding. I would never show it too clearly. I don't like letting others feel my pain and sufferings at that instant. You can trust me on this. ;)

2 comments:

  1. awwww. u could always drop my room next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...2 weeks liao...update update!!!

    ReplyDelete