Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New home, new beginning

Finally moved in to my new room in Tocil yesterday, and am finding it not bad to live on my own.

Everything was in quite a mess when I wanted to arrange for a transfer from Benefactors to Tocil. The process was long and if I were to tell you guys about what happened, it would have been quite confusing. But so long as you know that I stayed over my friend's room during the first week of my holidays, that'll be enough. That reminds me. After I got my room keys, the employees at the Rootes Reception lost my NUS card! WTF?!

Till now I haven't sorted out the case of my lost card, but I've been pleased with myself and my new room. I had quite a good night's sleep, not to forget a nice dream too (not telling.. =P). This morning, though, I had to wake up for a session of indoor soccer. So, yeah, I had trouble trying to get up. But the playing was fun. It was a friendly match, and I scored a goal (yay!), but merely because the goalkeeper was hopeless (KIDDING!). Haha..

I've been wanting to get my dirty laundry washed as soon as possible. I've already got 4 (almost 5!) plastic bags full of clothes (yes, I don't use laundry baskets), and I don't already have many clothes to wear!

Now, I've met 2 of my flatmates: one a Canadian, and one a Japanese. Both are really friendly. I just found out that he has a lot of things in common with me, which is a miracle. And you know what? He just lives next to me! That's amazing.

Getting pretty tired of typing now... I guess I'll fill you guys in with more of my current news. CYA!

3 comments:

  1. ooh... a canadian and a japanese oh... r they cute? hehehe... dun go naughty naughty ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm that reminds me.. where is my NUS card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..... ur flatmate is a he????? hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete