Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's movin' time!

Finally I was unleashed from a dreadful and torturous chamber where I've cried "Help!" for 20 weeks, which is almost 5 months. That's crazy.

Damn, last night, we had pot luck, but we didn't have the company of my good friend from my course. I was quite disappointed when she said she had to go for a social for her society. Sighs. That's why I kind of over-reacted when she told me that over MSN. Oh well. Back to the story, I was out at my friend's flat, and I chose to stay until the whole group of friends were totally dispersed till the original occupiers were left. And guess what time that was?: 1.30am. I went back, I still had a lot to pack, so I decided to just stuff everything NEATLY in all my luggages and some that I borrowed from my friends. I didn't finish packing though. I was too tired to continue, and I needed another luggage to fit the rest of my stuff. I went to bed at about 2.30am. Guess what? We had to move out the next day by 10am. That's crazy. I had to sleep for about the most 5 hours so that I could finish packing, and start moving them to my friend's place, where I'll be (most probably) staying over for a few days before I get my own room in Tocil (yes folks, I'm seriously moving). Thank god I've got 'real' friends who even bothered to help me out with my moving. I was so touched. Thanks, you guys. You know who you are! =)

So now, it's just 8.18pm, and I'm stoned. I even have the urge to sleep a few hours ago! Maybe it's because I woke up too early today, or maybe because I was also helping out some of my other friends move. So I'm kind of tired today. I might really consider sleeping soon.. Hehe...

After the moving frenzy was over, 3 other friends and I were walking around the campus trying to look at other accommodations. I came out with just a Giordano ME tee, and an overall (what I would usually call a jacket). The wind was blowing really hard today, and we were freezing like crazy. Now, I'm in my friend's room, I'm still cold. Oh well... That's life in UK. Hehe...

(At this time, I start to drift off into sleep with my eyes opened). Haha.. I think I had better go now. Find ways to entertain myself, or just go to sleep. Nitey nite!

1 comment:

  1. eh benefactors is not that far compared to westwood hahaha...anyway still have to move back after 5 weeks sigh... where are u staying now? cryfield 1 or 3?

    ReplyDelete