Sunday, November 02, 2008

Pleasant coincidence

Ugly Betty Season 3 Episode 4

I simply can't believe what a coincidence it was to be watching 2 drama series in one night would have the Coldplay's song "Lost?", one original and the other acoustic version, being played at the near end of the episodes.

Brothers and Sisters Season 3 Episode 3

And, it is also a coincidence for me to write about Coldplay again after such a long hiatus (as usual), but I have to say, I kind of like the song now after reading the lyrics due to the perfect placement of the song (of at the right moment in the right context).
You might be a big fish in a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come a bigger one ...
AnYwAy... I'll try to write more often, I promise. After I get my current priorities figured and sorted out, and rid of it for good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment