Monday, November 10, 2008

Credit Crunch

Today was the first day since I've been back to be reading a set of an English newspaper, and I came across this nice one-picture comic which really addresses the current situation of the economy now (least how I see it).

Close to Home by John McPherson (10/11/2008), Courtesy of The Star and John's publisher

The lady bank teller holds a gun at the waiting customer, frightened, saying "The bank is all out of money, Mrs Clagner. Hand over everything you've got!"

Well, sorry about the horrible scanned picture. Hope I'm not infringing on any copyright laws, or whatsoever. But I have to say, I've been a big fan of reading his comics. They're not only funny, but they can sometimes be really thought-provoking as well. So I thought I should share something with you (and finally an excuse for posting something up).

No comments:

Post a Comment