Thursday, November 13, 2008

For some good, there's always a bad

I was in Gardens yesterday evening due to some "unfortunate errands" I had to run at that incomprehensible hour. I was put off by their bad, slothy, unfriendly service (not to mention expensive too), thus I decided to wait at Borders to have a quick skim at some books I saw the day before (yes, I was there yet again).

Anyway, after completing the errand, I sat down on the seats outside Borders near the escalators, giving my friend a call to have a short chat, when all of a sudden, out comes a familiar face...

Serena C (Mix FM)
Originally by lokman.hakim.azli on flickr


She was as pretty as this one (I refrained from using the word "hot" as it just is quite tasteless in this context). She wore a gray poncho-like shirt thing (having said that is definitely a turn-off) and was carrying a huge green (?) bag. Wonder what she was doing there and then.

So, meanwhile, I was finished with my yada with a friend, and made my way to purchase some other necessities before I drove home.

When I was done, at the ground floor of The Gardens, I thought might as well empty my bladder before I drive home, in case if ever I get caught in the traffic jam. To my surprise, I didn't bloody know that the toilets on the ground floor are all premium toilets. And guess what, they are bloody charging RM5 (if my eyes did not deceive me) for an entry. So, I decided to save on that fiver, and headed up to the 1st floor where the toilets are free. It was when I saw...

Andrew Tan (陈世安)

Yes, him. I guess he didn't want any attention, so he had a baseball cap on. Haha, that was really the only thing I remember about him, aside his very blonde hair (if you're reading this, I frankly think you've made a terrible mistake) and his other, more laid-back (in style), friend.

And that's when it happened. I got up to the floor when all of a sudden my right slipper broke on me. Great. I was trying to walk with those until I got to the escalator going down to the basement (where I parked my car) when I finally gave up, took the only slipper off, and walked with my right bare foot (my left foot still snugly fitted in the slipper). When I had to walk out to the parking lot, I couldn't do it, and so I slid my foot into the spoilt slipper and slid my right foot all the way to the car, which wasn't that far away, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment