Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Encounters

Believe it or not, it's Fish Leong (梁静茹)

Yes, I know it is very unbelievable. Not because it is Fish Leong, but it's because the picture is unbelievably blur, and thus creating a doubt of whether it really is her or not.

However, you can take it from me. It is her. She was one of the performers strutting their stuff on the stage of The Gardens centre court, for the opening live concert for Red Box The Gardens (which opened officially sometime this month, I think).

And yes, I was there to witness this. I was just on my way for dinner, but when i got out of the carpark and into the shopping mall, her voice started to fill the air. I only got to know it was her when I saw fans holding those embedded and lit boards of her Chinese name. (Very typical of Chinese pop fans)

OH! And there was another person I saw before I left as well:

Ning Baizura, with her (now) husband dunno-whats-his-name (sorry!)

Well, I did see her, but I couldn't recognise her at first, but a family member told me it was her. Seeing her with a mat-salleh partner confirmed it was Ning.

I think now, if you want to have encounters with celebrities, it's clear to do that in The Gardens -- "The Place to Spend Your Entire Fortune on Expensive Clothes and What-nots, with a Certain Chance of Encounters to Indulge In".

No comments:

Post a Comment