Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Music of the Night

Sorry guys. I've been really out of touch with my blog, and lack the inspiration to write. I just can't find anything to write! Well... my inspirations come at the most "oppurtune" times: during the day, when I'm out, in the toilet... and the list goes on. And is there anything that I can write on when that thing hits me? N-OoOoOoO.... So there you go. That's why I haven't been writing much nowadays... [Furthurmore, I've got tons to do with work... so don't complain. =P]

A few nights ago, I've "accidentally" looked out of my window (either the one in the kitchen, or the one next to my bed) and I saw the most beautiful night sky I've ever seen.

It's not the aurora (I wish). And it is nothing like the night sky in Malaysia. Maybe it exists, but maybe I was in dreamland by then. Who knows...
I've been trying to take pictures of it. Stupid me right? Taking pictures of the NIGHT SKY? Yeah, I know. But the thought of the sky having a slight orange-brownish colour in the background would actually "light up" the photo. So I had to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment