Saturday, April 14, 2007

The man behind the bat mask

I was listening to my usual Japanese songs, when I came across their version of "Kiss from a Rose". Well, it's different for sure in language and it does sound nice to have the whole song just with piano. But it just can't beat this version by Seal.

It reminded me of the time when I used to be a big fan of English songs (before I got introduced to Japanese). Big change for a small kid.

FYI, it's the title soundtrack of Batman Forever, starring Val Kilmer, Nicole Kidman (was that the first time I watched her perform?), Jim Carrey (my all-time favourite -- then), and (not that famous, I think) Chris O'Donnell. OH, missed out Tommy Lee Jones (the MIB guy). Frankly, it's by far the best Batman movie I've seen out of ALL Batman series out there, including Batman Begins (although it's NoT that bad...)

Well, enjoy the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment