Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bloody Dinner

I've been really ambitious with cooking these few days.
Yesterday, while grocery shopping, I had so many ideas. One of which was "3 cups chicken" (三杯鸡). So I bought chicken -- THIGHS.

OMG. With the help of my big knife in my right hand, which I also bought about a month ago to aid in chopping better, I managed to cut through THREE pieces of chicken THIGHS by chopping it with force AND having my left hand put in more force after the blow.

This was the aftermath:

See the bruise?

No, thats not it. Right after the exciting chicken-chopping session, my palms were swollen, with scratches near the center (which can't be seen). Did I mention the bruise was initially bleeding?

The dish was cooked for my housemates to try as well. They had BETTER appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment