Friday, April 06, 2007

Bathroom fun

Not that kind, silly...

Like I mentioned the previous post, inspirations happen at the most oppurtune times. And yes, it happened when I was taking my morning shower.

It appeared in front of me as shampoo foam on the undrained water on the blocked-drainage bathtub. I'm sure it's "yucks" for you, but this is student life without a plunger.

You know how people tell you images form in your head when you lie down on grass, and look up into the sky at the clouds?

First one was a distorted map of Europe. I could name a few: Portugal, UK, tiny Italy, and Scandinavia. It HAS to be Europe.

Next, a rough impression of a mother holding a newborn right in front of her eyes.

Then came George Washington (don't ask). Funny I could tell the eyes and the nose. It looked sad.

Welp, I had better get back to work: which is copying notes. This is posted during one of the frequent breaks I've been taking during the process. Dear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment