Monday, December 12, 2005

The moon: Bright on one side, Dark on the other

BETRAYAL

so finally i know who are the people who i know i can trust, people who i can talk to without worrying about getting my facts spilt over the floor. and the thing is, no one is trustworthy at all in my circle of friends. anyway, my circle isn't perfectly round. it's either a few circles, or the circle isn't a circle at all, maybe some doodle with holes at a few edges..

point is, even if they are 'trustworthy', they just cant keep their pie-holes shut sometimes. and to make things worse, surprises arent surprises anymore.

i dun have a problem. i realised how much i need to keep things to myself now. i used to think friends mean the world to me, and i should get them as involved in my life as possible. its different now. i'm gonna differentiate the who's who treats me as their friend, and those who treats me like a all-time multi-millionaire celebrity (oh, how flattering that is).

hmm.. looking on the bright side, no one gets offended here (thank god). i just hope life is smooth sailing thru bad and good times. just trying to get things out of my way and not make things worse.

have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. wow...seems like u hurt quite badly... but dun jump into conclusions so fast... maybe its just dat ur true friend is not here yet... so keep in mind dat there r still friends u can count on... n remember, although i m not 1 of ur best friend, but i'll always be there 4 u when u need sum1 2 talk 2...

    ReplyDelete