Monday, December 26, 2005

101 things I would always remember

Life sucks. You heard me. Life sucks. Piece of shit. Hate the whole world, for all I care. No love, no peace, no innocence. You suck. Eat shit. Like that. Take my word. Life sucks.

Moreover, there is no one, anywhere around you, that you can trust. Where is the love???

I hate you. I hate her. I hate him. I hate myself. I hate life. I hate compassion. I hate torment. I hate forgiveness. I hate music, wine and dance. I hate pleasure. I hate excitement. I hate.....

Mother Mary, please take my life. I can't find a reason to be on this wretched planet. WHY ON EARTH DID YOU SEND ME HERE????? I didn't choose to live like this. NO........ I have no choice at all. I'm useless. I can't take it anymore. Take my life away. Please, i beg of you.

Alone in my thoughts, alone in my sleep, alone in my breath, alone in my life, alone......

Forgive and forget: Lies. All Lies. There is no such thing in this world. Reality sucks. Locked.

No one is your friend. No one.

I'm lost.

Pledge my heart, my body, my soul. I get nothing. I have no reason. I was framed, fooled, famished. Death.

Love no one. Kill no one. Hurt no one.

Born in the wrong family. Born with the wrong faith. Born with the worst fate.

Die with honour. Die with integrity. Die with pride and contempt. All gone, all gone.

Troubled. Confused. Ill-fated. Mourn for me, but don't cry for me. I deserve to live this way. I'm already dead. On the 26th of December, 2005. The day after the holiest occasion in the world. My death will symbolise eternity; that there is no good of God, no good on Earth, no light in day, no afterlife after death.

Don't worry about me. I'm definitely sane. The only thing not right is that I would be insane.

You think there is equality, fairness in judgement, and unbiasness? You're definitely wrong. No one cares about you. Neither your feelings. No one realises your existence. No one knows you.

I give up. I can't think of any other way to describe how I felt.

(Note to self: 3rd time I cried because of a friend. This will not happen again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment