Friday, November 25, 2005

Would I describe today like a scene where a couple decides to break up, and the worst thing is, it's the guy who is being dumped, not the girl? In addition to that, it coincidentally rains heavily after held hands are broken, and the girl walks in the other direction, leaving the guy upset with anger and pain. Well, I feel it that way.

No one cares. That is reality. I have to say, I'm not in reality. I hate being in the real world. Nobody cares. Like I said, who would like to live in a world where it is filled with hate and greed? Nobody cares.

Friends treat you like dirt, when all that matters to me are them. I've been in so many undesirable situations when I was made to be so disappointed, and the worst thing is, they're all the people that I care about and value so much. I don't see why they just don't notice this at all. I know, I shouldn't take things too seriously. I should kiss and make up, and forget about it all. I don't keep things to heart, and so, if I'm not happy, I'll forget about it soon, which is something that I learnt from my family.

I just don't get it. Are the inhabitants of this puny planet that ignorant after so many years of advancements of technology? Or is this my fate? A fate which I am destined to not have friends and to live alone throughout my life? No one that I can share my love with, that I must live a bachelor till my death? The thought of this just makes me want to kill myself.

I love the company of people, just anyone. The indecisiveness in me just contradicts everything. Well, I do like it when I'm with friends, but I don't like it in a big group. I feel really suffocated. Consequently, I'll be left out in most of the conversations. Maybe that's because I like to be the centre of attraction, but I don't want too much of it. Just typing that just makes me wanna puke. How can I be saying such things? I should be strong in my sentences. I'm so weak.

I don't personally like people who, like what one of my friend told me once, "puts on a mask whenever you are around them". I didn't really understand what my friend meant by that, practically, but now it became perfectly clear that friends all around me were all like this.

I don't mean to harm anybody's feelings, but I'm being honest here. Well, I was tempted to be 'honest' with one of my friends here in Uni, so now I'm being honest. For all I know, truth hurts. It sucks so badly to be me. What have I gotta do to get some love 'ere?

Believe it or not, I was blurry eyed when I was being told off by my friend this evening. For many reasons. I don't want to list them all out here. I know my post is getting really boring. But anyway, who would even bother? Nobody leaves comments here. Nobody even bothers to read my blog. So what's the point of not writing it all out?? But it's cuz I've been "bitten once (, twice shy)".

Cheers to the cruel world that I'm living on now, and to all the people to don't care. Have a f***ing nice day.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,
    I think it's sir based on the "bachelor" reference. Just wanted to post because in fact, I did read your blog. Sorry things are going badly for you today, but in the big scheme of things - it can only get better.

    Seriously, don't talk about taking your life. I won't preach cuz I think we've all been where you are - just needing a friend and wanting a little more outta life. Just remember - today will pass; if you end today for yourself, there will be no tomorrow to reminice (sp?) about how bad today was. And we all look back at some point and recall how bad yesterday sucked. Give yourself tomorrow so you can remember today. In other words . . .life does suck, but you're not alone.

    And a little acknowledgement to that fact will hopefully go a long way.

    Take care and don't do anything you can't wake up to regret tomorrow.

    Cheers,
    Turning left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't always look things from the outer surface.
    At times, people can get harsh, and that's just it. You just gotta learn the art of it.
    Stay strong.
    You are a clever boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex.... chill lar....see? wen ching so sayang u.... and there's one anonymous fan supporting u...:P.... You must love yourself as well...dun think u want those Bach songs...some of them sound a bit depressing...anyway...hope u have a nice holiday in Malaysia and take care okie?


    metta,kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes do trust your friends. i believe that they don't mean it if they hav done anything which would hurt you. stay strong...n i know that u actually are. take care and stay happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it's me.Your long lost pet sis. Dont know whats going on in UK but you seem to drift away from us (fairviewans)too. Like you said before in my friendster testi that we have drifted apart.True cos we hav our own new lives but friendship should remain. I hope that whatever differences set us apart or whatever that we have said or done will not destroy 13years of friendship. I have never look or see you in any different way. You are koon ee and will always be the same, the genius behind the numbers :P I just wish you the best in pursuing your dreams and if there's anything you wanna brag, cry or punch somebody, come to me eh! :) hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bro.... dun noe whether u can tell who this is by my typing but all i have to say is that friends are there for u.... if they wernt why in the first place consider them a friend? hehe ur my brother and have always been a friend, brother teacher and haha a person to punch on.. all those long chats in high school etc.. remember ... aniways dont let all these years go to waste and yes ppl do read when there is something to read about dear... so stay strong and we have to meet up soon unless ur too busy to meet up haha.... other ppls lives are much worse...! b grateful for what you have managed to achieve.... we are there for u when u need us.. in emergencies and whther we can come all the way from millions of KM's away... lol.... just stay strong and be urself dont try to be someone ur not then maybe eveyrone will follow ur footsteps like I did lol.. except for some things... haha so aight. get back to me if u find out who i m....

    ReplyDelete