Thursday, August 06, 2009

To indulge, or not to indulge: THAT'S the question

Buffets.

Food Galore... Bask yourself in a variety of colourful food (...you'll soon regret)

How many of you have even been to a buffet? I'm sure at least 90% of you have been to at least one buffet in you're lifetime.

BUT: How many of you would eat like it's nobody's business, not think about the ACTUAL capacity of your stomach, and eat until its finally worth the price you're paying for? Hands up if you're one of them.

*raises hand up slowly, centimetre by centimetre*

I tell you... NEVER go there on an empty stomach, and NEVER E-V-E-R think that if you stuff yourself like a you want to send yourself to the oven like a stuffed pigeon or turkey, you'd come out of the restaurant feeling proud of yourself.

This is exactly how I felt. (A pic which isn't as disgusting as the ones I found off the net. Eww..)

1 comment:

  1. As someone who's been to a good number of buffets(I can't count), I can say that I've reminded myself of this many times (even when at the buffet itself), and yet, I always must have that last small serving of that favourite dish...

    ReplyDelete