Monday, August 10, 2009

Blown to dust

Ever had the feeling that you've finally had something materialising in your hands, but suddenly a wind blew over, and that tangible object dematerialises into dust and slips through your fingers?

I'm tired of hoping.

I'm tired of frustration over myself.

I'm tired of waiting...

Nothing in this world is as perfect as you would want it to be. No matter how much you try, how much you press it down and hold it in form.

Someone. Please help me.

~~~~~~~~~~

It baffles me that sometimes people tell you to strike while the iron's hot, and turns around and say, "Go with the flow, and take it slow."

Some may think these two statements are the same things, interrelated. To me, it's the same, but with totally different meanings.

1 comment:

  1. hey young man, so fast get frustated???
    u still got a long long road to go.....
    be happy :)

    fm choyli jiejie

    ReplyDelete