Saturday, January 06, 2007

Secret

" 飛ぶ事に疲れても 羽下ろす勇気もない "

[Translate: I'm tired of soaring, when I let go of my wings, I lose my courage] [Editted]

That was a line from the lyrics of "Secret" by Ayumi Hamasaki. This meant a lot to me, and it's almost what I'm going through right now.

Anyway, I just read some news from my favourite Ayumi site, and I read that she is having an Asian tour concert in Taipei, HK and China (wtf! not even msia! damn her...). Lucky bastards. And a recent article that she went for a premiere of the latest movie "Confessions of Pain" by Tony Leung, Karina Lau and Takeshi Kaneshiro (to name a few, and of course, by which all of you would've known who the complete set of actors/actresses are). This song ("Secret") is said to be the International Soundtrack for this movie (yay!) and Denise Ho have made a Chinese version out of this song (too early for me to critisize, since I haven't heard the song yet) as the Original soundtrack.

I'ma gonna hunt for that song down now!

PS: The translation was done by me, and since my Japanese skills aren't THAT good, pls excuse the wrong translation, hehehe.... (but I have to proud of myself for understanding the song roughly without frantically searching for the english version on the net anymore)

[Edit: I just checked the proper translation: "Even when I get tired of flying, I don't even have courage to rest my wing". That is so far from what I translated.]

No comments:

Post a Comment