Sunday, November 26, 2006

Presents under the Christmas Tree

The Christmas season has come, and tis' the season to be jolly (-good, indeed). I'm, as usual, in my sleepy state, and I have still pushed myself to blog about something, since I've got nothing to do online, so I've decided to write something.


It's a bit too early to say that, but it has already bestowed upon me. I can't help it.


I've got an urge to buy something these days. Believe it or not. It's an iPod. Not just an iPod Nano, or iPod shuffle, but iPod video (damn, the name itself is so hard to type). Some of you know that I have already got a MP3 player with me from Sony, and I've still got the urge to get another godamn MP3 player. Still, I've laid my eyes and hands on it.


It's a 5G iPod, and I purchased it with a click of a button on the 23rd of November *hint hint*. Almost a month away to Christmas. Early isn't it? Haha... Most certainly I didn't buy it because I wanted a Christmas present. I wanted it because I liked it (~1), I'm able to keep all my songs on my laptop in one go, and not to mention some videos too (~2), and the fact that so many people around me have one, which pushed me even further to the point of no return (~3).


It arrived in the early hours of the morning (poor James), and picked up (by me, of course) at about noon (yes, yesterday was a long night). You can't imagine how happy I was, but too bad, my wallet was much emptier. However, the presence of an iPod in my pod (sorry for the pun) has been very comforting ever since this morning (ahem.. afternoon). Believe it or not, I'm listening to my songs on it instead of listening to them on the laptop now. I'm SUCH a weirdo.


Off to dreamland with my deary Pod. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment