Sunday, November 05, 2006

God made us different

And I'm very sure what I'm about to say has totally no link with my title of the day. Something is definitely wrong with me.

Woke up early today, but feeling much refreshed after enough sleep. I was invited to a badminton session, so being the nice me, I got ready for it. For once after such a long period since I came back to the UK, I finally got to exercise (yes, after 5 weeks.. wonder how I managed it).

The past week had been pure hell. I had to go through one of the most irritating tests which is almost equivalent to AAA (Application in Algebra and Analysis), which now is Mathematical Methods. Why is it irritating? Imagine doing a pure maths paper, obviously now being more difficult that high school stuff, in a time limit of 1 hour instead of the usual, maybe, 2 hours.

Not to forget my notebook, which I first thought I lost it. It contains most of my to-do lists and well, homework and research-to-be-done stuff. It's gonna be dreadful losing it, since it is quite important, AND it is a notebook that I found in Kinokuniya which appealed me quite a lot (which means it's a really nice notebook for a fact, in my opinion). With much worrying and depression overwhelming me, I decided to set off for a expedition hunt for my precious notebook, while not giving up on searching my room again. To my surprise, it was buried among my humongous books lined up on my top shelf right next to my table. What a waste of time. Stupid notebook.

This is wearing me out. I had better go back to bed. I've a long day tomorrow. Going to Birm!

No comments:

Post a Comment