Monday, November 06, 2006

Birmingham, I love you!

I'm being crazy again. Well, it's a treat for you guys this time. I've took some pictures with my K800i to share (yes, I'm showing off too, haha).






























Took this picture while doing my shopping for clothes. It's a church, which i took the right from the bottom facing up. Nice eh? And my housemate had to say it's not nice. TASTELESS! Hahaha....

Speaking of clothes, I ended up shopping mostly for chinese food in Chinatown. That means, I didn't get anything! Well, if not for my housemate who suggested to look in Gap again at the really nice coat (which costs GBP88, but he still bought it, and is feeling guilty for using so much money, hehe). While trying other coats on, I tried on a really really nice brown suit-looking coat which fits me SO well, but it costs GBP78, and it isn't warm enough, so I didn't buy it. Next to the rack was a show of nice jumpers (is that what they call it?). This jumper was the lucky one who got picked and, at least, I got to spend on something after paying for a trip to Birm. (That basically means I wanted my trip to Birm to be worth my train ticket, damn the price).
















































Since I'm already showing pictures, I'd might as well show you a my nice cheap brown coat that I bought last year which costs GBP15 (it was on sale in Debenhams!). Nice huh??

3 comments:

  1. OK... you inside this pic look like "gin kia" la... ok... so just gonna ask you that did u get a cheaper train ticket for the trip?! half price?! LOL... =P
    Have a nice trip ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so envy of u leh... how come u get to buy k800i... sigh... i think i need to update my handphone too... haha... well, looks like u r enjoying urself there... n i like ur blog's new look... hehe... dats all from me... gud luck... muacksss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeyerr...blogspot pulak! use xanga lah...haihh.........

    ReplyDelete