Friday, May 05, 2006

What lovely weather!














Yeah right. The weather is lovely. Look at those 2 pics I just took. Aren't they lovely? Sunshine, chlorophyll green grass. What more do you want? Best of all, it's not even hot!

Such nice weather, how is it possible to study? You see, I get distracted by the beautiful view from my window, and the desire to return back to my homeland (since the end of the most recent Economics test, which I did quite well, and panicked so badly before the test that I slipped while coming out of the shower room [notice there weren't any mat, which was obviously hung up to dry near the sink, and I didn't pay attention to] and bumped myself on the butt on cold hard floor, which in turn made a stinging shock on my back which lasted for a while).

It was a miracle today to awaken at the earliest time I've ever attended to these few months: 6am. And guess what? It was shining like it was already noon! Bloody sunlight shining on my eyes (let me sleep!)...!

Life goes on. It's nice to rant at 10.30 in the morning, being woken up by the weather and still grumpy from not getting my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment