Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hana Yori Dango

One of the japanese dramas that I cried for. You know, I personally don't think it's that sad at all, but I don't know why it was so touching. Well, it resulted in watching the series 3 days in a row, WHILE having exams, 9 episodes long, and finishing it on a Saturday. What a great achievement. I was touched by my achievement. =P

Originally a manga, and adapted by Taiwanese production, which made the show suck, now makes a come back by the Japanese themselves, with leading roles Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun. It started broadcast on the 21st of October 2005, that makes this drama quite new, and that means I'm not that outdated afterall. Hehe... Well, hope I don't get my facts wrong.

What I like most while watching is when the song Planetarium, sung by Ootsuka Ai, comes out during the climax of every episode. It really brings out that feeling, and of course, with her brilliant voice and the mood of the song that she brought out really well, it touches the audience everytime. Applause!

Worth the watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment