Tuesday, May 16, 2006

O deary..

I've sent my phone for repairs since 3 days ago, and as usual, I would've left out something. Wanna guess? I'll let you guess for the moment... *snickers*

My life has been overturned by *evil* exams. And you can never guess what I've been doing these days: I've been playing Might and Magic IX about 40% of my time. Unpredictable? You're right.

Thankfully, I'm almost finished with my IB104 (Mathematical Programming) assignment. I was shown to the light at 10pm last night. That was amazing. Doing the questions today was a breeze (sorta).

I've noticed something odd recently. I've still got loads of Malaysian products with me, and planning to finish them before I go back. Surprisingly, it's less than a month till my flight back. (There exists a God...)

Oh well. It's a good thing. A few days of stress can make me feel so calm and peaceful now. Imagine how much I've gone through just because of exams and tests.
PS: I left out the "return to" address on the back. Hope the package is safely posted to the manufacturer...

2 comments:

  1. Remember to write ur student ID and name during exams hahaha...so what barangan buatan Malaysia do u have there? *evil smile*

    Killed one assignment, fucked one tests, 6 more to go...sigh... Now I know why only 7 Malaysians on average every year choose to suffer like us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Though feel sorry for you that you have to celebrate with Probability and Linear Algebra notes :P Anyway...all the best in revisions!!!

    ReplyDelete