Friday, May 26, 2006

Another year older

It was very surprising that people that I didn't expect, wished me a happy birthday 2 days ago. Moreover, my closest friends here even took some time to celebrate it with me after dinner unexpectedly too, together with TWO cakes and a birthday song.

As you would have guessed, I'm in the midst of my finals now, so it's a rare chance that I actually take some time off to write my blog carefreely... I slept last night for about 5 hours from 2am to 6am (due to my alarm) and woke up finally at 7am. If you think that isn't enough of sleep, you should hear about my tosses and turns on the day before my first exam, which was exactly on the day of my birthday. After my Probability exam today, I came back and slept for one hour, left for the maths building to study with my friend for the paper tomorrow, and slept againw when I came back, realising how tiring it is to start doing practice for the exam tomorrow on only one day.

How were the papers? So far, I've only sat for 2 papers, and so far, it has been alright, though admitting that both are quite hard. By tomorrow, I would have finished 2 of the 3 most difficult papers this year and the heaviest weightage on credit hours (here, we call them CATS). Just hoping that the exam tomorrow won't be that hard, so that I can do OK without having to remember the proofs and writing proofs. (hehehehe....)

Will be having dinner later. Oh, did I mention I burnt my own non-stick pot while trying to make green bean 'tong sui'? That resulted in going over to my friend's place for dinner every night now. Well, I have a reason to do so, since I wanted to finish off my food before I leave back to KL right? (yay! 11 days more!!)

Hope you guys (whoever is reading this, and as if anyone reads it, since I've never received much comments ever since) wish me luck for the exams. I'd really need it ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey there... looks like u were having a great time on ur birthday... haha... ok lah... here i wish u good luck n all da best for ur exams loh... may u pass wif flying colours...

    ReplyDelete