Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Intrusion

It's funny how a blog is used to write everything we have experienced, and would've wanted to keep everything read among people that I know; and now, everything is exposed, not anymore a private space of my own.

I'm speechless at this moment. I was really, really angry with 'funny' people last week, but now not anymore. I want to write something here, but I'm afraid of weird people reading my posts again.

Hmmm... Right.. Malaysian Night is coming. I'm not going. Why? Long Story. Not planning to tell too. Because the whole reason that I'm not going is due to the 'stupidity' of people. Hmmm. I'm right. Why should I care what they say about me? Just as long as I believe in myself, am I not right? I own the rights to have freedom of speech. Law'yers' our there, hear me out! Haha..

So I was forced to go for the night event. Just because my friend is going, and there won't be anyone to company them. Guess what? I was also offered a free ticket just because of my friend. Oh well... I'm as stubborn as a donkey. If I say I won't go, I won't go.

So I guess I'll be alone in my room again on this Saturday. Always alone.

Valentine's Day is coming soon. Too bad it falls on a Tuesday. It's a pity I still am single. If not, I wouldn't have been this pessimistic. (Haha.. Excuses, excuses..)

Love... Oh, this word just reminds me of a poem I wrote LONG ago... Brings back the memories. Hehe....

1 comment:

  1. aiseh... go grab urself someone lah... then u wont feel dat lonely... hahaha... so hope dat next year u'll be able to celebrate valentines wif ur beloved...

    ReplyDelete