Friday, February 10, 2006

PMS

Have you ever seen a child throw a tantrum? He would just go angry, either cry about it, get all pouted, or literally 'throw a tantrum', right? I'm sure it's also common amongst teenagers. Speaking of which, I'm still a teenager! Haha... Opps, a few more months till I become a 'youth'! Damn it! Haha...

Back to my story. I was quite moody today, since I stepped out of my door, for some unknown reason. I had been quite unlucky today too. I hope this has nothing to do with any foresights; that'll be scary. It's like, this morning, I had a gastric pain all of a sudden. I don't know whether IT's there, or just because I'm hungry. I was taking some prescription, a medicine for some skin problem. I stopped taking it because it always gives me gastric pains. But since I have already stopped taking it, then why am I still having gastric pains? Another instance is that all my fruits had gone bad. I mean, they're supposed to be OK today, since today IS the expiry date, right?? Hehe... Maybe it's my misunderstanding, but it doesn't always happen to expire ON the day which is written on the pack, right? It writes "Best Before", so obviously it would be be 'best' eaten 'before' the date, but it doesn't happen to go bad ON the day right? Oh well...

The Verdict is in. My friend talked me into going to Malaysian Night. But I made her go to Birmingham with me *grins*. Haha. I had to go somewhere to take a breather. I think I'm almost going nuts trying to finish assignments every week. Not to forget tests coming for the coming weeks. Geez... Anyway, I will have to company her to the event too. I feel quite bad for not going since she's already here, and she'd be alone without knowing anybody else in the university. Poor her.

It's already 1.27am, and I have a lecture at 12pm tomorrow. I'm not sleeping yet! That's a revolution. I had a nap this afternoon, which usually deters me from sleeping early at nights. That's why I don't usually nap in the afternoons. Bad idea, Alex... Now I have to wait till I feel sleepy. Wait, I think I'm already feeling it... Woo-hoo! Finally get to sleep....

Alrighty then... Good night!

1 comment:

  1. aw...don't know that you also have to suffer like us ladies every month...hahaha dun worryla...take a deep breath and drink more water...after a few days, the syndrome will be gone...if you want i have chinese herbs for that :P

    okie cut the crap...althou it's a week late, hope u are getting better nowlah... chill chill~~

    p/s The expiry date thingy that you wrote is really funny haha lol lol

    ReplyDelete