Sunday, May 27, 2007

se7en things...

Stupid Grey, HAD to tag me to doing this... Argh. Well, I obviously had the choice of NOT doing it, but it isn't nice to spoil the chain (not like I've been ridiculously believing all the forwarded emails cursing me with tons of bad luck if I didn't send any of them out to anyone out there: I didn't.)

Anyway, I've found some time now to do it, so here goes:

Seven Things I’m Experiencing Now
1. Headache.
2. Exams.
3. Studies.
4. Old age. (OK, so I'm not that old... So...?)
5. Dehydration.
6. Mouth ulcer.
7. British weather.


Seven Things I’m Thinking About Now
1. Who can help me in my studies???
2. Can I get good grades this time?
3. Will the exams be easy for me?
4. Have I done enough studying?
5. Why can't I go back to studying?
6. Why am I doing this questionnaire???
7. When can I go back to Malaysia?

Seven Things I’m Worrying About
1. My grades
2. Friendship bonding
3. Family well-being
4. Global warming
5. World peace
6. Deforestation
7. End of the world

Seven Things I’m Happy About
1. That I'm here in UK studying
2. A well-to-do life
3. My supporting mother
4. Great close friends
5. Collection of music
6. Ability to play music
7. Understanding skills

Seven People I Treasure [Editted]
1. Mother
2. Sisters
3. My close friends: High school
4. My close friends: University and Course-mates
5. My music friends, not to mention my teacher
6. "Just" Friends, who mean a lot to me
7. Last but not least, family members


Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With
1. Laptop
2. Studying partners
3. K800i phone
4. Wallet
5. Bus pass
6. iPod (can't live without music)
7. Currently, my files and notes

Seven Things I Want to Improve
1. Piano playing
2. Knowledge in computers and programs
3. My memory skills and mathematical deduction (I'd need that now!)
4. Work experience
5. Friendship
6. My current laptop (I'm greedy... muahaha)
7. The community of Malaysia (come on... I'd rather stay in a nice place like here)

Seven Things I’m Strong In
1. Piano playing!
2. Listening
3. Observing (sometimes unnecessary)
4. Diverse and open =P
5. Organising (in the beginning...)
6. Devotion ;)
7. Sweet (no one has seen that side of me yet... =P)

Seven Things I’m Weak In
1. My course!
2. Conversation striking
3. Cooking (I had to rely on recipes)
4. Singing (I'd die to have a good voice *sob sob*)
5. Organising (... but messing up later on)
6. Memorising
7. Being sarcastic when I need to

Seven Things I Adore Eating
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Peanut butter with jam sandwich
4. Japanese food (yum...)
5. Thai/Indian/etc... something spicy!
6. Chinese food, esp my mom's gourmet cooking (over-exaggerating)
7. To sum it all up, I'm a garbage bin. Toss me something to eat, I'll try to gobble it up.


Seven Things I Adore Drinking
1. Green/Chinese Tea
2. Hot chocolate
3. Ice blended drinks without caffeine (I can't take caffeine now: used to like mocha)
4. Nestle yogurt drink, esp Guava
5. Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Pepsi.
6. Smoothies
7. Fruit juices, or blends that my mom makes (bet none of you guys would like to try if you find out what she puts in there... hahaha)


Seven Things I Detest
1. Back-stabbers
2. Liars, esp those who can't keep their promises
3. Low paying jobs and salaries: we need to live, Malaysia!
4. Road bullies: they can be a pain in the ass
5. Unfairness to different people and races
6. This is unreasonable: British weather. Hahaha...
7. Right now: EXAMS


Seven Things I Cannot Live Without
1. My laptop
2. Music
3. iPod (or any music players I happen to be using currently)
4. Friends and family
5. Communicating device, such as a mobile phone
6. Like what Grey said: Air
7. Food and Water


Seven Things I Fear to Show
1. Piano playing. I have stage fright. Still.
2. The contents in my laptop. Privacy needed!
3. Old posts of this blog.
4. My room, back in Malaysia.
5. Embarassing moments.
6. My past.
7. My fetishes (kekeke....)


Seven Things I’ll Never Want to Talk About
1. Politics
2. Work Ethics
3. Religion
4. Novels (cuz I seldom read, so haven't got a clue)
5. Supernatural
6. Past and future
7. History, esp World wars


Seven Things I Will Want to Do
1. Be the next influence in Malaysia (like a president, which is NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE)
2. Travel
3. Try the foods of the world
4. Live in a big city in US, AND not get hurt by terrorism (that's a lot to ask)
5. Be a musician (which is also next to impossible)
6. If not, then a celebrity (as if I have the looks, phish...)
7. A father

Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With
1. Fire (LOL)
2. Drugs
3. Moody people
4. Love
5. Trust
6. Really ill people, trust me.
7. Electricity

Seven Things I Wonder About
1. How do babies come about?
2. Why is the earth round?
3. Why is the sky blue?
4. When did Australia got discovered?
5. What made the tsunami happen in the tragic incident in 2005?
6. Where is Elvis Presley?
7. Who is God?

Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To
1. Are you alright?
2. Have you eaten?
3. Got milk?
4. Care to share?
5. Who am I?
6. How am I like?
7. How are you like?

Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See
1. The existence of a God (not that I don't believe there is a higher power)
2. Malaysia becoming a developed AND civilised country (by that i meant rational)
3. The hottest babes and hunks having an orgy (OK, this was REALLY random)
4. (Since Grey wants Leonardo...) Fredric Chopin!
5. Ayumi holding a concert in Malaysia
6. Globalisation
7. Cool technologies up ahead

Seven People I Want to Tag
1-7. No one. Since there isn't many people I know with blogs, so no point right?

1 comment:

  1. where do babies come about?

    erm, arent u a lil too old to be wondering bout that at this age?

    ReplyDelete