Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Aging Process: Pre-Aging Syndrome (PAS)

Yes, it's the time of the year: a celebration of the birth of... ME.

Well, it isn't exactly the time yet (strange enough, I still don't get why so many people are still wishing me, not as though I'm proud to be old).


Speaking of being old, I haven't got a slightest clue on why I have been slacking in work, and getting less sleep than I should be. For instance, I dozed off at 1am, and found myself awake at 5.30am to the bright daylight of the British land, instantly thinking it's time to wake up anyway.

Back to the actual event: this all happened in Nando's, Coventry. Below, you'll see me cutting the cake, ...


... , and me cutting the cake again, taken from a different angle (as you have already noticed).


Some of the pictures are the works of the guy in the middle here:
Showcasing the people sitting on my row (drum-roll please...):


To end the show, I'd like to present to you the... [one, two, three,...] ... SEVEN wonders! (Yet another picture carefully shot by our wonderful photographer, at the spur of the moment.)





1 comment:

  1. lol~~ 7 wonders~~ XD well u still hav to do da tag from my page anyway... muahhahaha~~

    newayz, nice cake! yummy! happy be-earlied bday!! :D no more teen like me! yay!

    ReplyDelete