Friday, February 02, 2007

New found love

I've been SO hooked with a new song by Ken Hirai titled "Aika", literally meaning "an elegy". Not only have I been trying to sing it, I've also tried to translate it. However, due to my limited knowledge of Japanese vocabulary and grammar, I failed to translate even 50% of the whole lyrics. Oh well...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later is my housemate's 21st birthday. I realised that he had always wanted an MP3 player, preferably an iPod. Thus the idea struck me: we shall share the price and get him an iPod Nano instead, since it has a screen, and it can store much more than a Shuffle. By the way, it isn't as expensive as an iPod Video as well. Well, I don't know. Maybe a player would do just fine. Hope he can get what he wants.

Unlike me. I had to go through such a sucky 18th birthday, not to forget a horrible year as well. Only my (best) friend was with me at 12am on that day, and present me with a wallet, which I've been needing, since my previous one was really crap. On that day, no one else wished me "Happy Birthday" (except for my family, of course). And to recap, I didn't do well in my 1st year as well... What a year!

So obviously I wouldn't want someone's milestone to go down the drain, especially when it's the only chance to celebrate his particular humanity at that special time of the year.

I do hope this time someone would even bother about my 21st (*hint hint*)...

No comments:

Post a Comment