Saturday, October 01, 2005

Got one or two pics that I wanna share with you guys...


This pic was taken before I left to the UK. I was with 2 of my friends from school. From left: Etta, Mei and of course, me.


I'm supposed to put up pictures which I took them at school with Mei and my 2 good teachers, but I guess I shouldn't do that.. But well, it made me reminisce a little. When I got back to school, it was the only time when I felt so at home. Well, I didn't feel that way when I was technically studying in school, but I realised how the school got so close to me, well, not exactly, it should be the other way round. So it's a feeling that you're finally back, that sorta thing. It was nice to see my teachers again. And also the sight of all the students rushing here and there to the canteen, to classes, to meet up with classmates and friends. It reminded me of how it was like when i was in school too... I missed that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment