Sunday, September 11, 2005

A refreshing hi-tea with loved ones

Yep, a treat from my aunt. Not much to eat though, but I had fun. I felt the closeness of the family that I wanted the most.

What I was so surprised today was that there was a small band of 2 guitarists, a double bass player and a shaker-cum-singer, came to our table and asked what song they should sing for us... We didn't say anything, but they decided to sing "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin" (The moon represents my heart). They sounded very nice, although they were not chinese. Very soothing.

Overall, I had fun. I too had some eye-feasting today (wen, u know wat im talking bout right? *wink*).

Speaking of meal treats, I got a few more from my mom and my sis. The idea of treating me nice meals before I leave was from my mom. But the first one to treat me was my sis. She brought us to Dome, and I had so much to finish, as none of my family members were big-eaters, except me (hehe). Just 2-3 days ago was my mom's turn. I took her to a japanese restaurant so that I could let her try out how sea-urchin sashimi tastes like. She loved it... So happy! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment