Friday, August 26, 2005

The fall of a climax, at last!

I'm really happy to know that finally my best friend is able to go over to UK. The difference is, we won't be together in the same class. But it's good to know that she finally realises that Maths isn't the subject for her. So I'm happy for her.

After all this while, I've had visions of how it would be like if i were to be in England with her. It'll be so much fun, especially when it comes to shopping and travelling. I mean, she would be someone who I can do those things freely and more comfortably...

Too bad she's always been not trusting me. She's had thoughts of me making new friends and not caring about her anymore, even to special events or just a small hang out, she thinks I won't invite her to those. So here I'm declaring: How can I do that when all I know that we share so much in common, and it's like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to know someone so similar to me??? So word of notice: PLEASE PLEASE get over it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment