Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Heartbroken

It's sorta hard to adapt to a new environment after so many years of living in a place you already call home. And now, you're already trying to live your life in a new place, that maybe one day, you can call your home.

Three months have passed, and things are not going very well. The weather is getting onto me; I'm getting colds that I loathe so much. Studies are going fine, except that whenever I plan to do something productive, it never happens, because I just don't have the motivation to do it anymore. Friends - oh, friends - are not difficult to find, but it's really tough to find close friends you can really talk to about every single thing.

And now, my heart's broken. How about that.

At least the thorn wasn't pricked in too deep, and it just left a small wound that's going to heal in a matter of days.


I shall just stay off this addiction. I need Addictions Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment