Thursday, August 15, 2013

A poem to share

I just found this in my notes, trying to remember why I wrote this. Of course, I know now the reason, but I still don't understand how on earth I was able to write stuff like this. 

Goodness. 

Here goes:

I thread on yonder grounds
So gentle, so pure.
Thy brook swollen, bound
To my broken heart

A silent tree, stands
Humble on the plain
I watched as it bends
And laughs

In the distance lays
Stretches of dark hills
Paste against lighted rays
Yet, rotting in the dark

The bough breaks 
From yonder willow 
Beneath the dark wind
Doth blow

The sun shall
Not rise to glory
Whilst I witness all
Crumble before me

I lay on yonder grounds
So soft, so pure
Thy heart swells, but
None of me

Let me know what you think of it in the comments. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment