Thursday, October 29, 2009

A new beginning, a new dawn

I woke up with my left foot on the wrong side of the bed. (Note: The only way to get out of my bed is my right side.)

But I overcame my problems, and I felt so much better after a while later. I'm am forever grateful for fate that I'm studying music in a little place called UCSI.

As I walked away from the my study building, I realised I tooked the wrong turn, and I was forced to take the uphill steep road back to my comfortable homely car (more like an economical route that I calculated in my head). Upon reaching the top, this was what I saw:



I never felt so alive. It was, yes, disappointing to be seeing things like that, and in your head, you'd be thinking like, "Why is our school situated next to a pile of rocks, and not beautiful green hills and lovely sunset skies?"

But my point is... At that moment, as I inhaled a breath of hilltop air, I felt so relieved. It felt as though it was a sunrise, instead of a sunset.

... Words simply just can't describe the feeling I had (or in other words, I'm having a slight vocab-block).

I want to start a new life. I want to be someone I used to be. Someone who was strong, focused, and alert. I want to free myself from all the miseries I've had, all the pain I've been inflicted on, and all the damn spams in my inbox... BEGONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment