Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The end of the beginning

It's the end of my first semester, and I have already tired myself out, immensely.


This was the feeling I've been looking for, since I came back. It felt as though I never felt tired, I never used up my full energy within, and haven't fully utilised my mind power at all.

Now that I've found it, thank goodness I'm still in one piece, considering all the things I've gone through lately, all the things that are happening around me, all the things that I have to think about - it's just tiring and exhausting.

(It's also funny how I can contradict myself in just one sentence. LOL.)

Now it's time for me to look for a job. Come on, two months of idleness? No thank you.

2 comments:

  1. wah. so fast and one semester's gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why nawt! 2 months of online games! woohoo!! aion wei! :P

    ReplyDelete